Kid Connexion is a place on Sunday mornings where we offer a safe environment for fun, age-appropriate learning about God! Our goal is to grow children into faithful followers of Jesus Christ who know God’s Word, have a personal relationship with Jesus, and are engaged in His mission in the world.
You can expect a safe, clean, loving environment for your kids at Connexion Church! Our children's programs are designed for children from infants through 6th grade. We have nurseries that are located downstairs during the worship service and a Kid Connexion Worship Experience located in the gym. Our volunteers are screened for your safety.
Here are some procedures we have to ensure a secure environment:
- Please discuss any specific instructions for your child with the teacher. Instructions can pertain to food allergies, needs such as a bottle or a nap during the service, potty training or any other details on caring for you child. Your willingness to do this during the drop-off process will allow our volunteers to better serve you and your child.
- A snack is served in the nursery during the 10:30 service. If your child requires a different snack for any reason, or if you do not want them to have a snack, please let the classroom volunteer know.
- Children will only be released to parents or guardians that have a child pickup tag. Children are checked in at the beginning of each service. Only the person with the matching pickup tag may take the child from his or her room.
Kid Connexion offers multiple options for our younger kids. We want to keep your kids as safe as possible while they are playing and learning, so we have divided the baby and toddler rooms into 4 age groups during our 10:30 worship service:
- Infant Nursery. Located upstairs, this room is designed for small babies. We offer many infant amenities like swings, bassinets, jumpers, changing tables, and cribs to meet your child's need. This room targets babies until they begin to walk.
- Ones Room. Located in our Kid Connexion area downstairs, this room is geared for growing babies. The classroom is designed with mobile babies in mind, with small toys and a larger area to move. The target age for this room is walking children and 1 year olds.
- Twos Room. This room is one of our largest classrooms downstairs to ensure lots of play space and movement for our toddlers. The classroom is equipped with many toys, including a small slide, tunnel, and many ride-on toys. The twos room is designed for children age 2.
- Threes Room. This room is another of our largest classrooms downstairs to ensure room for playing and learning. The classroom has a combination of toys and table learning. Children in this room will have a short, age-appropriate lesson and activity, as well as ample play time. The Threes Room is designed for children 3 years old.
Our Kid Connexion Worship Experience is for Preschool-6th grade students. We meet in the gym at 10:30 for Worship and Activities. The students split into classrooms downstairs for more intentional Bible teaching. Students in 1st-6th grades then meet in the Fellowship Hall downstairs for stations that reinforce the concepts of the teaching and worship.