Kid Connexion is a place on Sunday mornings where we offer a safe environment for fun, age-appropriate learning about God! Our goal is to grow children into faithful followers of Jesus Christ who know God’s Word, have a personal relationship with Jesus, and are engaged in His mission in the world.
You can expect a safe, clean, loving environment for your kids at Connexion Church! Our children's programs are designed for children from infants through 6th grade. Both our nurseries and school-age classes are located downstairs. Our volunteers are screened with background checks for your safety.
Here are some procedures we have to ensure a secure environment:
- Please discuss any specific instructions for your child with the teacher. Instructions can pertain to food allergies, needs such as a bottle or a nap during the service, potty training or any other details on caring for you child. Your willingness to do this during the drop-off process will allow our volunteers to better serve you and your child.
- A snack may be served in the nursery and classrooms during the 10:30 service. If your child requires a different snack for any reason, or if you do not want them to have a snack, please let the classroom volunteer know.
- Using one of the Check-In kiosks, located downstairs, you will enroll your child into class for the day. You will place the name tag on your child and save the pickup tag to show the volunteers at the end of service. Children will only be released to parents or guardians that have a child pickup tag. Only the person with the matching pickup tag may take the child from his or her room.
- Drop off for school-aged children is in the Youth Room. Pickup for school-aged children will be at their appropriate classrooms. Nursery aged children will be dropped off and picked up at their age appropriate rooms.
Kid Connexion offers multiple options for our younger kids. We want to keep your kids as safe as possible while they are playing and learning, so we have divided the baby and toddler rooms into 2 age groups during our 10:30 worship service:
- Infant Nursery. Located in the Nursery Wing downstairs, this room is designed for small babies. We offer many infant amenities like swings, bassinets, jumpers, and changing tables to meet your child's needs. This room targets babies from birth and growing with toys appropriate for newly mobile children.
- Twos Room. This room is one of our largest classrooms downstairs in the Nursery Wing to ensure lots of play space and movement for our toddlers. The classroom is equipped with many toys, including a small slide, tunnel, and many ride-on toys.
- Threes Room. For our most active age, we’ve provided a room with multiple attractions to keep your child engaged with other children while still providing plenty of space for physical movement.
Our Kid Connexion classrooms are for Preschool-6th grade students. Our group is divided into age-appropriate classrooms to ensure understanding.
- All children ages 4 years old through 6th grade begin in our Youth Room. Here we start our morning service with age-appropriate worship and Bible story. Fun large group games are often played. This is an opportunity for the kids to engage across grade levels. Relationships are made during this time! After our worship and story, small groups are dismissed to their classrooms, which is where parents will pick up their child.
- Preschool-Kindergarten small group meets downstairs in the Kid Connexion Wing. Students get hands-on teaching and reinforcements of the Bible story each week. There is a focus on kindness, loving one another, and sharing during the free time given during the last bit of our time together.
- 1st-6th Grade small group meets downstairs in the Kid Connexion Wing. This group works on familiarizing the children with their Bibles and digging in deeper to the BIble story.