Kid Connexion is a place on Sunday mornings where we offer a safe environment for fun, age-appropriate learning about God! Our goal is to grow children into faithful followers of Jesus Christ who know God’s Word, have a personal relationship with Jesus, and are engaged in His mission in the world.
You can expect a safe, clean, loving environment for your kids at Connexion Church! Our children's programs are designed for children from infants through 6th grade. We have nurseries that are located downstairs in the Nursery Wing during the worship service and Kid Connexion classrooms in our Kid Connexion Wing downstairs. Our volunteers are screened with background checks for your safety.
Here are some procedures we have to ensure a secure environment:
- Please discuss any specific instructions for your child with the teacher. Instructions can pertain to food allergies, needs such as a bottle or a nap during the service, potty training or any other details on caring for you child. Your willingness to do this during the drop-off process will allow our volunteers to better serve you and your child.
- A snack is served in the nursery and classrooms during the 10:30 service. If your child requires a different snack for any reason, or if you do not want them to have a snack, please let the classroom volunteer know.
- Children will only be released to parents or guardians that have a child pickup tag. Children are checked in at the beginning of each service. Only the person with the matching pickup tag may take the child from his or her room.
Kid Connexion offers multiple options for our younger kids. We want to keep your kids as safe as possible while they are playing and learning, so we have divided the baby and toddler rooms into 2 age groups during our 10:30 worship service:
- Infant-Ones Nursery. Located in the Nursery Wing downstairs, this room is designed for small babies. We offer many infant amenities like swings, bassinets, jumpers, changing tables, and cribs to meet your child's need. This room targets babies from birth and growing with toys appropriate for newly mobile children.
- Twos-Threes Room. This room is one of our largest classrooms downstairs in the Nursery Wing to ensure lots of play space and movement for our toddlers. The classroom is equipped with many toys, including a small slide, tunnel, and many ride-on toys. We also offer table-learning with a short, age-appropriate Bible story and coloring time.
Our Kid Connexion classrooms are for Preschool-6th grade students. Our group is divided into age-appropriate classrooms to ensure understanding.
- Preschool-Kindergarten meets downstairs in the Kid Connexion Wing at 10:30 for Bible Story time and activities. Students get hands-on teaching and reinforcements of the Bible story each week. All Kid Connexion kids need to be checked in at the Check-In stations prior to going to the classroom and picked up with their Parent pickup tag.
- 1st-6th Grade Students meet upstairs for worship then move to downstairs classrooms. Students need to be checked in prior to entering the gym and picked up with their Parent pickup tag.